divendres, 14 de novembre del 2008

First Email


My Sweet suMMer [2008]
At the start of my fabulous and unforgettable summer I worked in a restaurant in the camping Amfora that is situate in Sant Pere Pescador,the village next to mine (l'Armentera).I had a lot of good experience and I met plenty of interesting and different people,fact that made me change my opinion about other countries around Europe.
After work we usually went to the disco pub of the camping(if you could imagine a place full of Dutch and German teenagers then you would have a very good idea about what it was like)
With the money that i earned i bought a good quality digital camera,I did some body piercing and at the same time i saved some money for the Christmas presents that i will buy for my family and friends.
After all these good things that have happened to me lately, I feel pleased with myself i now that i have achieved so much and I seriously believe that this was the best Summer of my life ,everything went exactly the way that i wanted to be.
Right now I find myself in my living room ,listening the sweet and mysterious song of my parrot Luna and I understand that the fun is over and now I'm prepared to settle down and concentrate on my studies